Saturday, June 02, 2007

It's amazing, shift happens!!



I am so fired up right now, it's a great feeling. new energy, new plans!
I changed my values and here is my new value list-what is important to me in the context of my career:
1) success/happiness
2) meaning
3) balance
4) knowledge
5) team
6) appreciation
7) opportunities/surprises

watch this space. First I am getting my 3 new songs produced- 1 is almost done, just needs the mixing. the 2 others will be recorded by the end of this month I hope. My producer has been busy on arrangements, so we should be all set. I am soooo looking forward to it. It's just an incredible feeling to be in the studio and get your stuff done.
ON wednesday, I sang one of my new songs- yet to be produced- called "grumpy" to my new friend Chloe when a guy stopped to say: you have an amazing voice! do you sing in a band?
no not at the moment, I said.
You should!
well, I said, in that case, let me know if you want to join, here is my card.
As he then got his out in return, it turns out the guy works for Columbia records!!!
Yeeehaa, she says, keeping a straight face though with a cheeky smile.

So now dear friends, let's have a meeting at Columbia records and for those of you, who have contacts in the industry, now is a good time to put them forward. Let the betting begin!!

Lots of Love,

Diva Eve
PS: want a free ticket to go to breakthrough to success?* valued £800- I just did my NLP master results with christopher howard, so I have access to tickets for 10 quick responders. Let me know, I would be happy to give them to you. I highly recommend this to anyone who knows that there is more to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home