Saturday, July 14, 2007

Diva Eve in da House!

Hello Hello
lots going on as I got a new swing of motivatioin running through my veins. So I put myself everywhere from Bebo to myspace, from Facebook to Last.fm
and that means including the widgets for my music. How fun is that? so today I ran a powerplay campaign on my song Yoga-babe and it turns out that 356 users out of 500 listened to the whole track. The people it got played to were fans of
Alanis Morissette
Dido
The Cardigans
Fiona Apple
Anastacia
The Corrs
CĂ©line Dion
Annie Lennox
The Divine Comedy

it would be great to hear who you think I sound similar to.
I am researching similar artists, as it makes it so much easier to communicate my music to people. Ideally I'd just sing, but funny enough it's hard over the internet and to target your audience you gotta find out who they are in the first place!

Please feel free to comment with your suggestions. Meanwhile here is another fancy little widget.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home